Certainty is the cage that keeps us safe from curiosity. I've been released from the cage. I am the songbird and I am flying for the window. I know it's closed but I plan on breaking through. – Charlie Coté, Jr. (1987-2005)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Writing Prompts



Here's an excellent resource for writers from Redactions editor, and poet, Tom Holmes. If anyone knows of others, please let me know.

Tom Holmes is the editor of Redactions: Poetry & Poetics. He is also author of Henri, Sophie, & the Hieratic Head of Ezra Pound: Poems Blasted from the Vortex (BlazeVOX Books, September 2009), After Malaguena (FootHills Publishing, 2005), Negative Time (Pudding House, 2007), Pre-Dew Poems (FootHills Publishing, 2008), and Poetry Assignments: The Book (Sage Hill Press, 2009). His work has also appeared on Verse Daily.

TOM'S PROMPTS

No comments: