Certainty is the cage that keeps us safe from curiosity. I've been released from the cage. I am the songbird and I am flying for the window. I know it's closed but I plan on breaking through. – Charlie Coté, Jr. (1987-2005)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maybe Falling Asleep During Class is the Way to Go?



I just read an article in ScienceNews about a recent study reported in Nature Neuroscience which suggests that the brain handles memory better when asleep than awake. And all these years I thought napping in class was a bad idea, ashamed of all that drool on the desk. So kiddos, next time you're presented with some really important facts in class, take a nap right away, but don't fall too deeply into sleep. You just might do better on your next test.

CHECK OUT THE FULL ARTICLE HERE

No comments: