Certainty is the cage that keeps us safe from curiosity. I've been released from the cage. I am the songbird and I am flying for the window. I know it's closed but I plan on breaking through. – Charlie Coté, Jr. (1987-2005)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

This Ain't Rocket Science (or Fuel for the Teenage Brain)



Please educate your darlings about the negative effects of alcohol and pot on the teenage brain. New research reported in Daily Health Report confirms that teens are at risk of brain damage with early alcohol and drug use. And I quote:

"A study at Harvard Medical School discovered that individuals who started smoking marijuana before turning 16 and used it frequently, also performed the worst on a test of the ability to change mental responses based on situational changes."
READ FULL ARTICLE

Remember this commercial?

No comments: